Car rolls over on Big Bend Road, kills passenger: highway patrol
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL – A Brandon man was killed on Saturday night in a single car crash that knocked over the vehicle he was in in a line of trees off Interstate-75, said the Florida Highway Patrol.
The car, driven by a 31-year-old woman from Brandon, pulled off the road on the turn off the Big Bend Road off-ramp onto I-75 southbound at around 11:40 p.m., soldiers said. The victim was in the passenger seat. Once the car got off the road, it drove down the embankment and then rolled over into a nearby line of trees. The 43-year-old man died at the scene of the accident, authorities said.
The driver sustained minor injuries.
Find out what’s happening in Bloomingdale-Riverview with free real-time Patch updates.
* In accordance with Marsy’s Law, the Florida Highway Patrol will not release the name of the victim or the driver.
To request that your name be removed from an arrest report, submit these required elements To [email protected]
The response rules:
- Be respectful. It is a space for friendly local exchanges. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name and save your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on topic.
- Review it Community patch guidelines.